The Direct FTP client has the capability of transferring and uploading files effortlessly to any FTP server. The interface of the FTP client is designed to be very user-friendly and with which the user can move files, downloads, and uploads with a few simple clicks and drag & drop of the mouse. Transfer Activity window is responsible for all the activity, and it provides the status overview of each upload or download. The most important feature of the Direct FTP is the bookmarking feature which enhances the file transfer and management process. It saves your location in a folder on the local computer, from within the FTP server, or in both places.
You May Also Like: CuteFTP FTP Client
Features of Direct FTP Client
1. Direct FTP Client has come with all the FreeFTP client secured file transferring protocols support such as SSH, SFTP, FTPS over TSL, and HTTPS.
3. The Direct FTP’s built-in code editor is equipped with many helpful features that include code completion, language highlighting, and simultaneous tag pair editing.
4. With Direct FTP, the user can make last‐minute edits, preview and organise the files, and back everything up without any hassle.
5. Just drag any file to the Editor pane of the Direct FTP to make changes and save it when you are done.
6. Need not upload any file as editing remote files will automatically save the content. One need not downloading a file, edit it, and then re-uploading it with the Direct FTP.
7. Direct FTP supports fast and reliable uploading of files as it is designed to be a user-friendly interface with just a drag and drop to the server.
8. The Snippet Library allows you to store all the commonly used code snippets which can be utilized again and again.
9. Get a clear overview and the status of your file that is uploaded and downloaded with the Transfer Activity window and keeps an eye on every process.
10. Bookmarks let you save your place in the folder on your local computer, your server, or in both. With Combo Bookmarking, you can save the location of any local and remote folder.
11. Edit your website’s images easily by just dragging a graphic to the Images pane to preview it, then click on the Web Image Studio icon to open the image editor and make adjustments.
12. Setting permissions for the files and folders on the server can be done with simple clicks. It is fast, easy and intuitive.
Screenshots of Direct FTP Client
Other FTP Clients:
- SmartFTP Client
- Direct FTP Client
- Transmit FTP Client
- FreeFTP FTP Client
- CuteFTP FTP Client
- Cyberduck FTP Client
- WinSCP FTP Client
- FireFTP FTP Client
- WS_FTP Professional FTP Client
Thank you for reading the article. Hope the information given in this article is useful to you. For any queries about Direct FTP Client and Features, please comment us below.