Transmit FTP Client: One among the FTP client that is designed for the Mac OS is the Transmit FTP Client. It is a proprietary software developed by Panic. Transfer files from the client side to the FTP server with the Transmit FTP client. It is a modern FTP application that has the support for a range of transfer types and services. It can transfer files via FTP, SFTP server, Cloud via Amazon S3, iDisk, or using WebDAV. Transmit is a highly flexible, reliable, and intuitive FTP client software designed specifically for the Mac OS. Quickly upload, download, or delete files over the internet with the Transmit file transfer protocol. The FTP client is a shareware and is free to use. It is an efficient and elegant FTP client for Mac. However, the trial period is limited to seven days and after which your session will expire after the seven-minute sessions.
Transmits interface is completely redesigned, showcasing a cleaner and cooler design. Transmit FTP client has most Mac-like interfaces available. Transferring any file is quite fast and streamlined as you can easily edit anything you wanted to send. With the Transmit FTP client, you can create drag and droplets for the files you work frequently, and you can move the files quickly between folders or view into multiple tabs. Syncing files would never be this easier with its user-friendly File Sync. With its Improved folder linking, Multi-touch navigation, folder pop-ups, navigating on the Transmit is easy.
The clear, simple interface of Transmit has highly flexible features. Transmit makes switching between a single and double pane view with a simple click of a button. The capability to utilize two adjustable panes and the multiple Safari-like tabs in a single window is an added advantage. Users can browse their local files on the left and the remote files from the right. There are attractive icons available that make each service of the Transmit stand out on the list.
You May Also like: WinSCP FTP Client
Features of Transmit FTP Client
1. Transmit FTP client has the protocol support to transfer files via FTP, SFTP server, Cloud via Amazon S3, iDisk, or using WebDAV.
2. It has Twin-Turbo Engine which is 25x faster for small files. Avail the Multi-Connection Transfers for the faster batch transfers.
3. The FTP client has come with the integrated transfers view. There is a direct server-to-server transfer available with FXP Support.
4. Transmit has the support for Bandwidth Limiting or throttling.
5. Redesigned interface of the Transmit includes Tear-Off Tabs, Twin Progress Bar, Image Thumbnail View, Disclosable List View, One or Two Pane Switcher and many other features were added.
6. Navigating to the Transmit is easy as there are options that include a Path Bar Pro, Places Pop-Up, Multi-Touch Navigation. You can jump to your most-used folders or navigate both sides at once.
7. SSH in Transmit can send SSH Command, Zip, UnZip, etc. It also has one-click SFTP key import, uses key instead of a password, and view secure certificates.
8. The brand new interface of the Transmit FTP client made working on it as really easy and straightforward.
9. The preferences panel in Transmit 4 includes a rules panel, and it makes easy to skip certain files, like source control files.
10. With Transmit 4, it super-simple to transfer the files between folders. The panel can do it, and it can be either be a server or a local folder.
11. Transmit lets you mount the servers as disks, just like mounting a local hard drive.
12. Get Automatic Unicode Detection, Better Transcript Logging, Line Numbering in Built-In Editor, and Improved Copy URL or Copy Path with Transmit’s Misc feature.
13. Get dual pane or single pane view, with the option of viewing the two local browsers side by side.
14. For multi-platform users, syncing your favorites folders and files is made easy. Transmit has the support Dropbox. iCloud and more.
Screenshots of Transmit FTP Client
Other FTP Clients:
- SmartFTP Client
- Direct FTP Client
- Transmit FTP Client
- FreeFTP FTP Client
- CuteFTP FTP Client
- Cyberduck FTP Client
- WinSCP FTP Client
- FireFTP FTP Client
- WS_FTP Professional FTP Client
Thank you for reading the post. Hope the information is useful to you. For any queries about Transmit FTP Client and Features, please comment us below.